Bed & Breakfast lodging near Snowshoe Ski Resort, the Greenbrier River Trail, The National Radio Astronomy Observatory and Cass Scenic Railroad. We are Larry and Paula, into our 7th year of serving guests in their getaway plans to our little corner of paradise in Wild Wonderful West Virginia.
We offer dinner at the Inn while you stay with us – Stay Inn Dinners – which means come back from a long day and relax at the Inn while we prepare something from Paula’s recipe book.
- Ride on of the 3 trains in the area, including the Cass RR logging train powered by the Shay engines, the Durbin Rocket powered by a Climax steam engine or the Salamander, which winds along the Cheat River.
– Hike or bike along the 78 mile long Greenbrier Trail, just a short bike ride from out B & B.
– Tour the 11 radio telescopes at the National Radio Telescope where they listen to outer space.
– Schedule a getaway trip to Snowshoe Ski Resort.
– Plan a motorcycle ride on the many winding roads in Pocahontas County.
– Bring your fly rod and I’ll show you some great trout fishing on one of the eight rivers that originate in Pocahontas County.
A full breakfast is served every morning. Wake up to muffins baking and a bottomless cup of coffee/tea. Our coffee beans are roasted for us by a speciality roaster and we grind them here for the freshest coffee. We also have a wide selection of teas, regular and decaf.
Click Here to View the Episode!